May 7, 2011

Day 20 and 21

I didn't feel like I could write enough about nicknames and since I'm more than a little behind, I figured I'd combine two days!

This nickname section is going to be pretty boring. My name is Jessica..duh.
My husband calls me Jess.
Most of my family calls me Jessie, which is only excepted by them. I will look at you like you're insane if you are not a member of my family and you call me Jessie. It's happened only a handful of times in my life, and it's weird.
Except my brothers... they call me Jess too.
Then there's this other lady that calls me Corky sometimes. Yes, Corky as in Corky from Life Goes On. Remember that show? She's a little Corky-ish herself.

And that's about it!

I have two favorite pictures of myself. That are saved online at least. Here they are :)
Minutes before I was to walk down the aisle to my hubby. I love the anticipation you can see all over my face

Me and my boy. So happy. Self explanatory.

2 comments:

just ask beth said...

Thanks for the shout out Corky!1 I hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day! Love you!

Ann said...

JESSIE!!!

Just looked at all those pictures last night!

Love you!