April 15, 2011

Day 10: Scaredy Cat

I have strange fears. I think we've touched on this a few times, so I won't dwell. But for the sake of any new readers, here's my list:

1. Insects. This is a huge fear. It effects my quality of life. Ask my SIL about the bee that decided it liked our flowers and tormented us as she is saying her vows. I about ran away. It would have gotten the same reaction had it been a fly or moth though.

2. Clowns. Creepy.. 'nuf* said.

3. Bridges. I do feel like I am overcoming this one. I can look at the pretty water if I'm not driving with only mild hand sweat. I'm convinced a simple overpass is going to come crashing down if I'm the one driving though.

Those are my biggest fears, so we'll stop there. Losing the people I love most are back there nagging at my mind, but I don't know if that could be quite labeled as a fear.. maybe more so something I dread.. because it's going to happen, right? Although, I could list losing Andrew.. because that's NOT supposed to happen and I can't even fathom the thought.

What a depressing note to end on.. Off to watch Just Wright. The husband is thrilled. Serves him right for making me sit through Hot Tub Time Machine last weekend!

*'nuf is a real word according to spell checker.. whoddathunkit?

3 comments:

JG said...

Oh my gosh. Hot Tub Time Machine. I lasted through about 15 minutes before I left the room. Ugh.

just ask beth said...

COTTON BALLS!!!

Julianne said...

You forgot TRAINS!!

P.S. Just figured out this commenting thing. Little slow.