June 23, 2009

May I Introduce ~

Little miss Daisy Dukes Norton for the first time :) *yes yes yes I'm going with Daisy, unless I realize she is just not a Daisy when I meet her*




This is Miss Thang herself at only a week and 1/2. I was told she looks like a pig and should name her Porky :( I love the 2nd pic.. it makes me happy that she's already a cuddler!

Pat, the breeder, sent me these today and let me know that she was eating very well (she must really be a child of mine) and is exactly 1lb. Awwwwww! I can't wait to take her home. Which I can do so on July 23rd. That seems like an eternity!!

12 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Ohhhhhh myyyy goooossssshhhh! Too cute!!! I want her!

Steph said...

How cute!!! Can you visit her before then?

Anonymous said...

congratulations Jessica! Soo cute.
Stefanie

Jacylann Nix said...

oh my gosh! how stinkin cute! i am in love with her :)

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my gosh, she's teeeeny! How cute!

New Girl on Post said...

She's so little and cute!

TJ said...

Awww too cute I cant wait to see how she looks as she gets older :)

LyndsAU said...

congrats-how sweet! she is adorable and I have a Daizy too :)

Heather said...

Awww... she is adorable!!

One Day at a Time said...

what breed is she?

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awww, so cute!!! :)

jlc said...

awwww i love the name daisy!!!


:)