October 11, 2009

And the award goes to...

Kate over at Sometimes Life is Messy tagged me with the Kreativ Blogger award last week :) Kate's such an amazing person and I've LOVED getting to know her! If you haven't already, go on over and check out her blog. (along with the other amazing people I tag at the end)

Here are the rules:

1.You Can Only Use One Word.
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers

I'll try my best to use only one!!

1. Where is your cell phone? close
2. Your hair? shorter
3. Your mother? thoughtful
4. Your father? hysterical
5. Your favorite food? junk
6. Your dream last night? better
7. Your favorite drink? choc milk
8. Your dream/goal? mother
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? blogging/pictures/reading
11. Your fear? alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? normal ;)
15. Muffins? yes
16. Wish list item? coffee maker
17. Where did you grow up? Mass./SC
18. Last thing you did? clean
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? thankful
23. Your life? unpredictable
24. Your mood? calm
25. Missing someone? everyday
26. Vehicle? dirty
27. Something you're not wearing? jacket
28. Your favorite store? hobbylobby (like how I made that into one word?)
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? seconds
31. Last time you cried? last friday
32. Your best friend? trey
33. One place that I go to over and over? walmart
34. One person who emails me regularly? dad
35. Favorite place to eat? lots

Now I get to pass the on... lucky girls!
Ashleigh at The Storey Family: Please go check her blog out.. one of my IRL good good friends. She's honest. Writes about the bad along with the good. Which I love. Our lives aren't always rainbows and butterflies and I love that she puts her heart into it all.
Kim at A Life Less Ordinary: My cousin! Semi-new to the blogging world. She has a way of writing about day to day everythings and making it VERY entertaining!
L at Dreams Take Flight: I'm a new reader of hers. I LOVE her blog! I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her and reading about her weekend visits with her boyfriend.. they are so cute and always seem to have a great time together.
Katie at Loves of Life: I love her outlook on everything. Very uplifting and has a positive way of looking at everything ~ and taught me how to wear a scarf :) She's going through such an exciting time in her life right now!
SCH at Uncommon Life, Uncommon Joy: I'm a somewhat new reader of hers and have been loving every minute. She's such a sweet girl and has a great outlook on life.
JG at Perpetual Newlyweds: She's been great with giving me little tips in settling in in Oklahoma. Her and her husband are BRAND NEW into the military life ~ I'm sure she'll have lots of adventures to write about. Hopefully I'll be meeting her IRL soon!
Off to Oklahoma City for the day :)

6 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

aww jessica!! thanks girlie...you are too kind! I love it.

I have done this one before, so to avoid repetiveness I won't be reposting it but I SERIOUSLY appreciate it!! Thanks for the kind words about my blog, dear one.

JG said...

Seriously? You're up here? I had no idea! Next time you are coming we SO have to make plans to meet!

One Day at a Time said...

Wow thanks!

Kimberly said...

aww thanks jess!

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

Aww I was so excited to see me up there! Thank you, I love your blog as well! :)!

Kate said...

Jessica - I'm just now catching up on my favorite blogs.
Thank you for the sweet comments! :)
I'll be back into the swing of things soon enough!
-Kate