September 23, 2008

I LOVE it!!

Did it!
Woke up at 5:45 *after two snoozes* and did my work out. Okay.. I only made it through half of the workout. I really thought I was going to barf! But still.. I attempted.

I felt like death up until about 10:30. I have to admit that until then, I was thinking to myself "never again!". But all of a sudden around that time, I realized I was running up and down the stairs when I had to run something up at the office. I felt GREAT! It really is amazing how much of a difference that makes.

So needless to say.. I am on fire about this. I was planning on doing this just every other day, but I'm finding myself really wanting to do it again tomorrow morning. Think I just may...


So excited for The Biggest Loser tonight! I can watch it now without feeling like a total loser :)
I'm getting a little overwhelmed with my tv schedule with all these new shows starting again. I may need to get another DVR!!
Other new shows I'll be starting this week are:

GG and 90210 *of course*
Lipstick Jungle
The Office
Survivor
ER
Law and Order SVU
Desperate Housewives

Good thing I like working out in the morning.. seems I'll be pretty tied up after work!!

1 comment:

High on Hairspray said...

You go girl! I love the biggest loser too. Keep up the good work!