April 7, 2009

Not enough time in the day!

Excuse me work, but you are seriously taking up way too much of my day. How do you expect me to fit in working out, eating dinner, blogging, keeping up with tv shows, and finding a kitty to adopt when I'm with you 8 hours of my day???

Yes! I decided I'm biting the bullet and adopting a sweet little kitty. I want something. And I'm not ready for a dog. I had cats growing up, Trey on the other hand, does not so much care for them. But he did give me permission and promised it wasn't just because he felt bad that he was gone. I actually fell head over heals in love with one. He was 6 weeks old and absolutely the cutest thing I had ever laid eyes on. Calico, had white paws, white nose with freckles, and blue eyes. I mean heart pounding, almost in tears fell in love. Sped on over to the shelter right after work... Jackson was already gone. Yes, I had already named him. I'm not quite over this yet, but I'll find another Jackson out there somewhere!

On a brighter note... 4 more weeks until hubby graduates and I get to spend the day with him!!!! I can't believe that the time has gone by so fast. I can't imagine how I'm going to react to seeing him. I don't think I'll be able to keep my cool!! I'm pretty sure I'll jump all over him. I'm imaging him lookin pretty amazing in that uniform :)

Now back to catching up on the DVR!! I'm still on lasts weeks shows.. but i'll get there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA! I'd tell you, you could adopt my kitty if it weren't for the fact that Robert would disown me:p He loves that thing but I'm not so crazy about him...I'm like your husband, more of a dog person! I'll be driving up to Ft. Jackson on April 22nd and he graduates on April 23rd. Now your husbands up there right now right? Is that where ya'll live too? I'd love to meet you for lunch if thats the dates you'll be there! Hey, you gotta eat sometime right? I believe his graduation starts at like 10:00 am. Let me know! Although you mentioned something about four weeks but my hubby graduates in less then three...Work definitely has a way of taking over and not allowing much time for working out, I KNOW!

Heather said...

Uhg, I hear ya bout the work thing!!!
I hope you find a little kitty soon! And I think Jackson is a precious name!

New Girl on Post said...

I know! Why does work have to get in the way?! :)