March 31, 2009

The Adjustable Weights

Can I just tell you how excited I am about something??

Tomorrow, myself and a couple girlies from work (and two skinny guys who felt bad for us), are starting a competition with different offices around here. Our very own Biggest Loser competition!! We had to pick a team name, and being a mortgage company, duh, what else makes sence... The Adjustable Weights!! (Big shot out to Mum) It's all on an honor system, meaning we don't actually have to weigh in together, just have a *hopeful* loss reported in every Thursday. The winning team will be announced June 3rd. I'm pumped. I've lost about 9ish lbs since Trey left but I definitely needed the extra motivation to lose a good 15 more! Plus we had to donate money to St. Lawrence Place in order to participate (helps out the homeless, something I have a pretty soft heart about). And whoever wins gets a $500 gift card to Blue Marlin :) We already got a 5 day pass to New Life Fitness, we'll get weekly motivational emails, but someone will also be going by offices to drop off little goodies in order to sabotage us! Good thing I'm at the front desk and will immediately throw it away!

I'm very excited and extremely confident that us girls are going to kick some major ass. We'll be the finest ladies in the mortgage business ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Hi! Sounds like a really fun competitive sport ya'll got goin on there! I love stuff like that and it definitely helps have others who are right there with you doing it too! Just droppin to say hello and that I added myself as a fallower:) I wanna see how this all turns out...lol...By the way, Welcome to the Army! I'm new to this as well:)

Unknown said...

P.s. He is still in training up there at Ft. Jackson...He'll be there for another three weeks and three days:p I'm counting, ha ha! How much longer does your hubby have before he graduates? I'm driving up on april 23rd for Robert's...

Heather said...

Oh, good luck!! I hope it works for you. I've gotta get my ass in gear and lose some weight, too. Summer is on the way, and I am NOT getting in a swimsuit looking like this! And seeing as I live in a town where everyone hangs out on the lake every weekend, I need to get busy!