March 14, 2011

A quick hello!

I know that I have been MIA and this won't be a long post, but just wanted to say, "heyyyy y'all"! I've finally caught up on blogs in the little bit of spare time that I've had and feel good that I've kept up with you all.
I'm having a great time and plan to make the most out of the last day and 1/2 that I have with family.

While walking around in Savannah 2 weekends ago, we came across a store that has a lady that sits in the window and writes on a typewriter. She takes suggestions to "cure her writers block" and has a few samples of her writing below where she sits.

I fell in love with this short little blurb and have been sharing it with everyone I think of, so naturally I have to share it with you all! I wish I knew her name to give her credit, but she signs it all, " - the writer in the window". Here you go.. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

Q: When will I find the man of my dreams?
A: When you become the woman of yours.

That made my heart smile to absolutely no end!
Thank you Writer in the Window.

5 comments:

Charity said...

That is a wonderful answer!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that!!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

LOVE IT!

JG said...

I have to admit, that writer in the window pic intrigued me. :) As you might imagine. Have sure missed you around the blogs and Bliss! Hopefully we can all get together this weekend.

Karren said...

LOVE IT!!