January 28, 2010

Addyson Kay

My niece, Addyson, was born at 6:04 tonight. She weighs 6lbs 3oz and is 19 inches long. Such a tiny little thing and I wish I could hold that little angel in my hands.. now! But I did get a peak at some pics thanks to her other aunt, Brittney. I took the liberty of stealing it off FB so y'all could get a sneak peak :)

There she is with daddy... trust me... lots more to come as soon as I can get my hands on them. Now off to find a cute little "I get my good looks from my auntie" onesies!

We miraculously made it through about 5 hours without power. All is well now it seems. I'm happy to have heat again. Hubs is happy to have TV.

12 comments:

Charity said...

So sweet, congratulations!! I will be an Auntie for the first time in May, I am beyond excited!!

Expat Girl said...

Aw yay congrats to your family!

Meg said...

Aww, how cute. And he's so awake already, wow.

Five hours without power? Yuck! I thought my 30 minutes was bad. Of course, it was spent with 20 five year olds!

JG said...

What a CUTIE!!! :) I'm glad your power came back. Fingers-crossed it stays on through the night. Does Trey have to go in tomorrow? David said they canceled his PT.

My Army Brats and Me said...

Sweet sweet:)

Steph said...

She is so cute! I heard about the bad storms in OK this morning and thought of you. Glad to hear all is well.

One Day at a Time said...

so cute! I looked for pics last night but didnt see any!! LOOK AT BRADS FACE!!! so so so amazing

Tori Bella said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!

Chelle said...

What a beautiful little baby. Congratulations to the whole family.

Anonymous said...

Your niece is a doll! I can't wait for one of my sisters to get married and have babies, so I can be an Aunt! Have a great weekend.

Shelze said...

Congrats on being an aunt! Can't wait to see your baby pics!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, she's too cute!!! glad your power came back on!