October 15, 2008

A Pat on the Back...

For me!!

In case you noticed.. I did not post my weight loss results Monday. You may have thought to yourself that I was slacking off, but no no, you would be wrong. I have made the decision to switch my official weigh-in day to Wednesday to follow along with the rest of the Weight Watcher Wednesday bloggers. So this morning I jump up on that scale. Result for the week was 1.4 lb loss (yay). Off I go to my chart to add up my total and low and behold, I notice that I started this roller coaster of dieting (kind of) exactly a month ago.
So here it is. My first month total number of pounds lost is... drumroll please... 4.8 lbs. Yes, I wish it could have been at least .2 more lbs to make it an even 5 and yes, I could have tried much much harder.. but I have to admit. I'm pretty dern proud of myself.
Confession Time:
Up to this point, I've only worked out on average.. ehhh.. I would say once a week. I know.. shame on me. I'll try to do better, I promise! I've done it twice this week already and have full intentions of getting up in the morning to do so again. * I do have a wedding to look good for this weekend ya know* Woke up Tues am to do The Firm workout.. yuck.. it kicked my rear. And just got done walking Cayce. My family's dog that lives at my parents house. it was great for me and she loved it!
Good luck to me for getting up at 5:30 tomorrow morning!!

5 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

YAYAYAYAYAY Thanks for joining the fit train!!!!!!

High on Hairspray said...

Great job! I'm proud of you. I just might join your gang!

Lexy said...

Wow -- you are doing so much better than me! I've been doing Weigh-In Wednesdays for 7 weeks - and you've lost more than me! But every little bit helps! Congrats!

LyndsAU said...

that's awesome!! congrats girl! every little bit counts!

Anonymous said...

Good luck waking up that early tomorrow. I've only ran once this week :( because the bed was too warm to leave.

WHOO HOO! 4.8 lbs is freaking awesome. Way to go.