October 29, 2008

What a week...

Ugghhh.. I am Miserable *yes, that's with a capital M*
I just can't seem to kick this sinus situation that keeps trying to take me down over the past month or so. I've been doing a pretty good job of kicking it's rear end.. until this week. Stayed home from work Monday (which kills me seeing as how I have 1 vaca day for the rest of the year now), went to the doc and the box. So I am now on three different drugs.. fun! I do good until about 3:00.. then I'm completely done for. I can't breathe!!!!
Okay Okay.. enough whining for now. I'm really not a good sick person. I complain. Alot. I'm sure it gets very old for hub, but he does a very good job of taking care of me :) Gotta give him credit.
So, Halloween is in two nights and I have to say I'm pretty dern excited. No special plans. And thank God I didn't make any!! I would've had to cancel. I refused this year to do the whole dress-up, party thing. Hub and I have all 4 Saw movies to watch, I'm making chili, have a fresh loaf of French bread, and plenty of candy to hand out to the kiddies. I cannot wait. The only thing that could make it better is if we could have a fire. Gotta get that sucker cleaned out. It's on our to do list!
We hopefully will be going to the Carolina/Tennessee game Saturday. ONly if I can breathe correctly and am not still coughing up my organs. Oh yeah.. and if dad comes through with the tickets :)
I'll leave you with that. I have to go and finish hacking now.

Wait wait wait..
One more very important thing on my mind:
Remember last weeks post about my brother? You know, it was his 19th birthday, I talked a lot about him making choices about going to school, what are you going to do with your life... blah blah blah.
welllll.. He has an appointment tomorrow morning at our local Air Force base to sign on up. I think he has to take a test first but still.. huge step. He's been talking about this for a couple months now, but I can't believe he's actually going through with it. I'm very supportive of it, proud of him, yet scared at the same time. Will keep everyone updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell your brother that a stranger in AL says thanks for choosing to serve our country, especially with all that is going on right now. It's great to see patriotism still alive in some of the younger people today.

Heather's M

just ask beth said...

I hope you feel better my little Pumpkin! I will be in around 8:30 to help make you feel better!! Do you like Hot Tea? Cocoa? STARBUCKS!!!