April 7, 2011

Day 6 and 7:


 Today, I'm supposed to post a picture of something that makes me happy. Only one is not possible for me :)

Getting to see Trey as a Daddy. He is wonderful with Drew and it warms my heart to no end




Gerber Daisies are my absolute favorite flower. How can you not smile when you see those bright, fun flowers?
Fireworks! They are just magical to me :) "ooohhh" "ahhhhhhh"
Day 7 - My favorite movies.
I was a little busy yesterday and couldn't finish the Day 6 post, so we're just cramming these in together, okay?
I have other favorites. I love hang-on-the-edge-ofyourseats thrillers, but these are three that I could watch over and over... and over again!

5 comments:

Michelle A'etonu said...

great movie choices and pics :)

I'll Love You Forever said...

Ahh, that first picture is adorable! I love sweet home alabama, such a cute show :)

Kristy said...

I absolutely LOVE "Love Actually". I watch it every Christmas and cry at the same parts each and every time! :)

JG said...

Gerbers are my favorites too!

Karren said...

That is a very sweet picture of your hubby and son! :) love the movie choices also