June 20, 2013

Last Post

I officially did my first post over at Wordpress! I love it. Sorry, Blogger, but you've been replaced!

So go ahead on over and read. I've come so far. I even have a "follow me with bloglovin" button on the side bar. I know.. I feel accomplished.

So long, Blogger. Thanks for introducing me to blogging. You helped me realize that I do have a love for writing.
 I've met some really wonderful people. Some that I now consider true friends. One that I even got to meet in person. Hi Jaci :)
I've vented. I've captured some precious memories. You've seen my husband join the Army and go off to war. You've seen me through moves across the country and back again. You captured my children being born and my start through this journey of motherhood.

I can't wait to see where life takes me while I'm writing about it over at Wordpress. No more kids that's for sure, but I'll be writing about watching my kids grow. On how Trey and I grow as our kids do. Who knows what part of the world I'll be writing from! Isn't that exciting? I'm excited to see what the next few years holds. I hope you can join me!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay! Following at your new address now! You should give blogging pep talks. Reading about your blogging enthusiasm makes me wanna crank out some posts, document some life. Can't wait to read along!