October 21, 2008

Awards!

Over the weekend I received a couple of rewards. A big up to Mojito Maven for the first two!

The Bookworm award *is what I think we're calling it* was the first:

Rules are:
1. Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences...The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!!

My Book is ~ The Bible
When we went back to your servant my father, we told him what my lord had said.
"Then our father said, 'Go back and buy a little more food.' But we said, 'We cannot go down. Only if our youngest brother is with us will we go. We cannot see the man's face unless our youngest brother is with us.'

She also gave me the Kreativ Blogger award. I've gotten this one already, so I won't post up the pic, but the list I'm supposed to make is different, so here we are...

6 things I value:


The strength of my family.
My faith.
Honesty.. I want it brutal.
TimeMy husband. *I originally counted him in the first bulletin, but think his support and conpanionship deserved a special shot out*
A scense of humor.
I think it's a necessity to get through life.
Kindness

6 things I don't value:

Money.. yes it's necessary, but I tend to value other things above it.
Close-mindedness
Ignorance
Insects
People who don't think of others.
I'll stick with negativity as well.. I hate it!
(That was actually pretty hard to come up with that list!)



I tag:
Just Ask Beth
... and now I'm a grown-up
Tidbits of Drama
Tales of a Northern Bell
High on Hairspray

I have one more "tag" to follow up on.. I'll get there.. promise!













































No comments: