October 3, 2008

My Very First Award







Thank you so so much to Preppy Little Dress for giving me my first award! That was so sweet of her :)
In getting this reward I have to list 6 things that make me happy. I had a hard time narrowing it down.. I have 8!
* Unexpected, simple dates with my husband. (he called me just a few minutes ago and asked if I'd like to go to dinner tonight and get a few drinks. I was planning on cooking, so this is a huge relief)
* Ice Cream (any flavor ~ any time of day)
* Giving gifts to people when they least expect it and seeing their reaction (on the rare occasion that I'm able to)
* A baby's laughter
* Surprises (no matter how small)
* Spending time with my family
* Being able to put the windows down in the fall
* Hearing a favorite song that I haven't heard in ages
I also have to return this to 6 more people, so here you go!
I look forward to reading yall everyday... make sure to pass this on to 6 more people. You just may brighten their day!



4 comments:

High on Hairspray said...

Thank you! I was just telling Beth how much I enjoy your blog!! What an honor.
XOXO
Stefanie

LyndsAU said...

Awww-thank you!! You are so sweet! I love your blog! So fun to read! I will pass this on Monday :) Have a great weekend.

Heather said...

:) Aww, how sweet! Thank you!! I have sooo enjoyed reading yours too. I will be passing this along later on tonight. I'm about to leave work (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!) Have a wonderful weekend!!

Julie Q said...

awww thank you! And congrats on your first award ;)