August 16, 2010

He Wants Out!

I'm so glad that I finally pushed my way into the hospital and got my exam. I know that this could mean nothing in terms of when we actually go in to labor, but...







I am 2 and 1/2 cm dialated!!!


His head is very far down and he is ready to come on out! Just waiting on me to do my thing now. She said I could still be anywhere from days away from going in to labor to all the way up to my due date, but this little bit of information made me just plain giddy! One.. I know we're making progress. Two... It makes me feel better about the whole pain process. I know there is much more to come, but in my head, I imagined that this far along would be quite painful!

Lots of walking around in my hear future. And cleaning. And just plain preparing. Where is this energy going to come from???

12 comments:

Charity said...

Glad to hear it!!

Jessica said...

YAY! Good luck and the energy will be there when you need it!

Steph said...

Oh my! Good luck with everything!

Charlatan psychic said...

i'm going to send you my phone number in a facebook message so that I can get a text when he arrives!

JG said...

And you know why this makes me excited? Because I'll get to see him in person!! :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Good Luck!!!

Julie Danielle said...

That is so exciting!!!

Rei said...

Exciting! Good luck!

Erin said...

So exciting!! Come on Baby Drew!

Jen said...

Yay!!! Sooo excited for you! Baby Drew will be here before you know it :)

One Day at a Time said...

JG....I am soooo jealous of you!!!

Shayla said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the first post when you said you were pregnant!!! My my how time flies :D

Im so excited for yall :)!!!

I looooove all the preggo pics on FB. You look BEAUTIFUL