September 12, 2008

Ouch Charlie!

Happy Friday everyone!!

It is the middle of my day and I'm getting ready to take my lunch break. Should be relieved to get out of here right? Not today! On my way to get my eyebrows waxed which is just a very necessary evil in my life. They get bad girls.. really bad. I told JustAskBeth I was getting them done, her response: "Thank God" They really are monstrous!

I'll be a big girl and suck it up, but it hurts! I go to a friends mom who runs her own beauty shop out of her home and it's like walking into Steel Magnolia. A bunch of old ladies gossiping and she does things the old fashion way. I mean just pour that wax on me baby and rip it off with your nails! But she charges me almost nothing! And its nice to visit with her every now and then.

Needless to say.. off I go. I'll be back with bright red eyebrows for the rest of the day!

1 comment:

just ask beth said...

I have seen those red eyes and trust me it ain't pretty.. People walk in our office and think, is it me or does that girl have sunburned eyes..