1. Were you named after anyone? My middle name after my mum and grandmother.
2. When was the last time you cried? Seriously? When don't I cry? Tuesday night after an emotional breakdown/panick attack. I'm better now.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Quite fond of it actually
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Boars Head Spicy Turkey
5. Do you have kids? Not yet. I'm about to have my first little baby in August. Her name is Daisy Dukes Norton.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Hell yeah
7. Do you use sarcasm? Never. I hate it. See what I just did there? Answered a question about whether or not I use sarcasm with sarcasm?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? sure do.
9. Would you bungee jump? No, and unlike my mother, alcohol wouldn't help.
10. What is your favorite cereal? I LOVE me some cereal. Favs are: Cap'n Crunch, OH's, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Special K with yogurt and Berries..
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? never ever
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Strawberry Cheesecake from Ben & Jerrys. Yum
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? how they smell
15. Red or pink? Pink
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I worry way too much!!
17. Who do you miss the most? I'd have to go with the hubster on this one. Ask me in a month or two and I'll say everyone else :(
18. Do you want everyone to complete this list? Yes please! I love these things!
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? No pants. Bowchicawowwow. Just kidding. Grey sofie shorts and really no shoes. I would never wear shoes if it were socially acceptable.
21. What are you listening to right now? Absolutely nothing actually. Just every fan in my house going full speed and the clock ticking. And the keyboard.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'd be the sparkle crayon in the special box of crayons
23. Favorite smells? lilacs, the beach, mens deoderant, aussie hairspray.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? DENT
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? LOVE.. big shout out to moms
26. Favorite sports to watch? football.. almost time! do they show SEC football in Oklahoma???27. Hair color?beautiful brown
28. Eye color? blue/grayish
29. Do you wear contacts? blind without them!
30. Favorite food? everything bad for you unfortunately. Ice Cream would have to be number one. Followed closely by pizza, speghetti, and maccaroni and cheese.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings... i'm such a sap
32. Last movie you watched? The Proposal. Hysterical. Actually that's a lie. I watched Alive yesterday. I cried. Which means I lied on that question above asking when the last time I cried was. It was yesterday, not Tuesday.
33. What color shirt are you wearing? Grey
34. Summer or winter? Fall
35. Hugs or kisses? both.
37. Most likely to respond? Julianne McRoy
38. Least likely to respond? Jessica Dent
39. What book are you reading now? The Wise Woman. It's alright. I have lots of other books that I'm excited to start.
40. What is on your mouse pad? No mousepad.. laptop
41. What did you watch on TV last night? So You Think You Can Dance <3
42. Favorite sound(s). Any laughter. If I hear someone give a big hearty laugh I'll probably join them without knowing what they're even laughing about. And fans.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Neither? Sorry.
44. What is the farthest you have been from home? From this home? Massachusetts. Or is Cancun further? Either one of those.
45. Do you have a special talent? hmmm...
46. Where were you born? Worcester, Massachusetts
47. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? Everyone's!!
48. How did you meet your spouse/significant other? Over at a friends house at a party when I was 19. I was pretty disgustingly/embarrasingly intoxicated.. that must have been what hooked him. If I were him I would have ran away at that point ;)
BTW.. this is now in front of my house:Mixed emotions. I know it's a necessity and I really pray that it does sell, but that means the end of this chapter in our life. It means leaving everything and everyone I know for the big unknown. I'm excited to get myself out there and see new things, but it's going to be very very hard to leave. Very emotional. My realtors stopped by tonight to put the lockbox on. I've known them for years and years (my momma works for them) so they came in and gave it to me straight. I love that about them! Told me exactly what I needed to do... no beating around the bush! So keep your fingers crossed and send all good joo-joos my way :)