July 23, 2009

Finally Satisfied

That blue dress I ordered came in today!! Verdict?? I finally feel like a rock star. LOVE it. I couldn't resist and sent a pic to hubs.. his response? "oh my God" And that girls is what I was going for. I do have to go get it altered tad a lot off the bottom, but such is life.

This is just a short little post today. I'm at my in-laws dog sitting for the night. They have two huge chocolate labs that constantly act like their are on the verge of being starved to death. I'm much more the little 5 lb Daisy type.


I almost forgot. My favorite dance from last night. Grab some tissues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuMVaAxuH6o
I still can't figure out how to embed the video.. sorry charlie

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got the dress; it was gorgeous! :D

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay! I'm glad you got the dress and it worked out! That's exciting! You'll have to post pictures after it takes place.

Enjoy dog sitting!

One Day at a Time said...

hello i need a picture too! is it on your phone, or the computer?
im so glad you feel like a supasta!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Loved that dance too!

Glad your dress is perfect! We need pictures!