May 4, 2009

Time Flies

Is my countdown really down to 2 more full days and a wake-up??? I'll see hubs for the first time since February on Thursday!! I'm going to be like a little kid on Christmas Even night trying to go to sleep the night before! I'm so excited I can barely stand it. He can't leave fort Thursday at all so I have NO CLUE what we're going to do all day.. but I don't really care what it is.
Things are a little up in the air for Friday still. He can't seem to get a straight answer for when he has to be in Benning. I've heard anything from having to take him back to Ft. Jackson by 9:00 Friday night, to him having to be at Benning by 5 on Saturday (please please please) and the latest was that he has to be at Benning by midnight Friday (no no no) I will feel so defeated if it's the last. It'll take him 5 hours to drive there so we will have almost no time together. I'll take what I can get though!
I got a new camera over the weeked so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Okay, so to answer a few of your questions, Ft Benning is where my hubby works and it is located in Columbus,GA where we live so yes, it is very close to where we I am! Why does he have to come down here? Anywho, to answer your other question about the ps2 guitars, unfortunately you do have to buy new ones as the ps3 is different then the ps2, just works differently and is not backwards compatiable unless you bought an earlier version of the ps3 that they came out with in the beginning. In that case you could just buy a guitar hero metallica ps2 game and use your ps2 guitars. By the way, guitar hero metallica is awesome! Your hubby is going to like it for sure:)Hope this helped!