Now if I can only get through this week..
Monday: (remember working until 5 is a given throughout the week)
gym and grocery store
Tuesday: dinner with my friends C & J
Thursday: hopefully a date night with my SIL, then packing. If not I'll just go straight home to pack.
Friday: I'll get through what I'm sure will be a torturous day at work and then off to see my lova until Monday!
Today was not meant for me to get the mulching finished. I tried.. I really did. Steve and I cleared out the rest of the beds (minus one little section in the back). Jump in the car to go to Lowes and here's where the day's adventure begins. Typical day in the life of me...
- took 26W instead of 26E, so we had to turn around
- go all the way to the wrong end of Harbison, had to turn around again. Should've taken a left instead of a right.
- Go to Home Depot.. not Lowes.. find the perfect mulch, load up 10 bags of that crap, wait 10 minutes in line, go to pay... guess whose debit card is nowhere to be found.. uh huh.. left it at home
- Go home and eat lunch.. pick up said debit card.. go to a Lowe's that is much closer.
- Pull in the parking lot. The torrential downpours figured they'd show up at the same time. Thanks.
- Decide to go in anyway being the trooper I am and all.. get soaked because mulch is not kept under a ceiling apparently.
- Can't find the perfect match to my red mulch. But they had it at the other store right? Oh, what's that you say Steve? We were at Home Depot.. not Lowes.
I gave up at that point. I can take a hint. I should've realized it wasn't meant to be at number 2.