February 9, 2011

What's your song?

Y'all did great with the wedding shoe fiasco.. crisis is solved and our hot pink shoes are being ordered. Bonus - pink pashminas instead of cardigans!

Now on to the next wedding subject. SIL sent me a text this morning saying:
"pick a song to be introduced at the wedding to. I need it by next week. This song defines you :) have fun with it"

Yeahhhh... this is my dream assignment. I've literally had daydreams where someone has asked me to do this for one reason or another *don't judge.. I LOVE music.. of all kinds!* Now of course, when the pressure is on, I can't remember any of the songs I've picked in my make believe world.

My first instinct is Thunderstruck by AC/DC. Not that the song describes me, but come on... how do you beat that intro?? It's perfect for me!


I let the bride now that that was my pick so far but not my final answer.

What would be your bridal party entrance song??

7 comments:

Charity said...

I love it!! Awesome pick!

Annie said...

Great pick! I'd do something by the Black Eyed Peas - maybe I Gotta Feeling. It always pumps me up and gets everyone in a good mood!

Charlatan psychic said...

I think I would have to go with Born To Be Wild by Steppenwolf. I've always been a sucker for classic rock, and my dad used to always tell me that was my song when we heard it together.

JG said...

I'm with Annie. :)

But I don't understand. You each walk in to a different song during the ceremony?

Kristy said...

My theme song is definitely "Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen ... for obvious reasons. However, TOTALLY NOT applicable in your case! ;)

just ask beth said...

Corky this does NOT remind me of you.. Apple Bottom Jeans maybe'

Tori Bella said...

Ohmigawsh, you are so my soul sister because I totally have had that internal conversation with myself a million times!!! Hypnotized by the Notorious BIG!