- Last Wednesday, I met up with a few girls from the FRG to finish our pottery. It was a fun, relaxing afternoon with lunch at Atlanta Bread Company.. yum! I finally get to pick up my piece today so I'll be sure to post a picture.
- Thursday morning was my 2nd doctor's appointment. The first time I experienced Centuring. It was really fun and interesting so I'm going to stick with it. It's official though, the weight gain has started. In 15 weeks I've gained a total of 6 lbs.. eeeks! 2 of those lbs have packed on just in the past 2 weeks. I feel like I'm sticking to a lot of healthy foods, I'm just eating more. I have a much bigger appetite. Gone, for the most part, are the days where I'm just nibbling at my food! Anywho.... the babe's heartbeat has gone down a little.. from 161 to 144. It was harder to find this time. It was great to talk to some other women who are around the same week. Got more healthy snacking suggestions.. like frozen grapes. I can't wait to try those.. they are freezing now! I even left there with a goody bag filled with Easter candy. Which 1/2 of may or may not have been eaten by the time I got home :)
- Thursday night was the Red Leg Commendante Social. Had a GREAT time! We ordered a picture of the two of us, but for now here is a regular ol' picture that was taken of us..
- Friday night was an at home date night for hubs and I. We got a pizza from Luigi's (the most delicious pizza place around here) and watched The Hurt Locker. What are y'all's thoughts on that movie? We really didn't like it. It couldn't keep my attention and he couldn't get past how fake it was... as in it's not really like that in real life. He said probably a million times, "that would never happen". We actually didn't even finish it, but I think we came pretty close.
- Saturday was probably the best day I've had in a really long time! We celebrated my big 27th birthday (it was really Sunday, but that day was dedicated to homework). Trey and I, along with another couple, went to OKC for the day. I have been dying to go to the OKC Zoo, but I wanted to wait for a pretty day. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun there! Although, by the end I was begging for piggy back rides... After the zoo, we went to Target. Earlier in the day, Trey let me open my first present a little early. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I've been collecting Willow Tree figures for a couple years now. He got me "Cherish" which is the figure of a pregnant woman holding her belly. How thoughtful is that?? I cried as per usual. I didn't think he was getting me anything, because I knew he was taking me to Target to pick out a whole new bathroom set. So we did that.. my new bathroom colors are navy and green... very pretty! Afterwards, we went to dinner then The Melting Pot for dessert.. delicious!!
I was a little disappointed because I found out I wasn't getting our ultrasound until around April 9th. Buuuttt... at that last appointment I went to, someone mentioned a place called The Pregnancy Recourse Center that she had been going to that gives ultra sounds for free. I finally remembered to call them today and guess what??? I'm so excited... I'm going in at 2:00 today to see my baby for the first time :) I have a pretty big hope that they will be able to at least guess at the sex.. but I'm trying not to get those hopes up too much. If they can, I'm going to have her write it down and fold it up realllll tight so Trey and I can find out at the same time! Wish us luck!