June 21, 2009

Guess Who's Back

I'm back! and really I was only 1/2 gone ~ so maybe I have an obsession ~ so what?

I had a fun weekend with my fam. It's a good thing they're gone for now though, as I consume way more alcohol and spend too much money with them around. Having a good time is never an issue when we get together. This time it was just 2 of them down. Imagine when all 100 of us get together. fun turns into trouble ;) the goodbye's weren't as bad this time. We're going up there at the end of July for a little family reunion type thing (yeah.. trouble...) and they'll turn right around and come back down here to move Kate into her dorm a couple weeks later. Lot to look forward to!

Today is Father's Day! I'm getting ready to leave my parents house to have lunch with my in-laws, but I got to spend the whole weekend with my dad. Someone asked me this weekend if my dad and I were close. My exact response was, "are you kidding me, I worship him". We then had a conversation about how he never really did spoil me per say... but we are definitely very close. We are just about the same person personality wise. We have the same exact sense of humor so we tend to laugh together.. A LOT. And sometimes we just get things that no one else does. I could go on and on, but I'll save that for another time. Gotta run and grab some Italian food.

Yum!

1 comment:

Jacylann Nix said...

glad you had a great weekend! enjoy your time with your daddy!