- You are growing so fast! You are 10,000 times bigger today then you were at conception. You're now about the size of a blueberry :)
- New brain cells are being generated at the rate of 100 cells per minute.
- You're mouth and tongue will be forming this week.
- So will your arm and leg buds, that look like paddle-like appendages and they will start dividing into hand, arm, shoulder, leg, knee and foot segments.
- You're kidneys are now in place and are beginning to start working. As What To Expect When You're Expecting pointed out, at least I'm not having to change the diapers yet!
Busy week! Honestly, I have not been to the gym even ONCE. I go to bed so determined that I'll go in the morning and it didn't happen at all last week. It's extremely important to me to continue exercising during my pregnancy, but I'm just SOOOOOO exhausted. I feel like a walking zombie almost constantly. I know my body is busy and I have reason to be tired, but a lot of girls exercise the whole time, so I know I can do it!! I'm going to set short goals and I plan to go 3 times this week. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. I don't care if I fall asleep on the treadmill :)
As a couple side notes: 1) Can I get an Amen for that Alabama win on Thursday?? 2) The Patriots are playing in the playoffs right now against The Ravens. It hasn't been looking so good so far (we're almost in the 4th quarter), but I did pray for a win in church this morning. God, were you listening? 3) I don't know what is going on, but I'm getting daily Japanese/Chinese/Vietnamese (sorry.. don't know how to tell the difference) comments on just one of my older blogs. I find this so strange. Clearly, I have no clue what in the world they are saying. Has this happened to anyone else?