Time to put my happy pants on again...
1. trying a new kind of wine - picking it out solely because I think the bottle it cute (it had polka dots.. come on.. ) and it ending up being delish.
2. having date night last Friday and a Mexican restaurant, then coming home and doing nothing but jamming out to some fly tunes and drinking said bottle of wine.
3. The movers bringing our stuff over the weekend and having the majority of it unpacked by Monday... feels much more like home around here.
4. The feel of the brand new carpet beneath my bare feet.
5. The fact that I'm actually starting to love going to the gym makes me happy.
6. finding out Trey can come home for a couple hours a night.
7. Dinner/Starbucks dates with my one and only friend here and laughing almost non stop when we're together.
8. Loving my new haircut and thanking God my eyebrows are cleaned up!
9. Hearing from friends and family back home on a daily basis makes my day more than they know.
10. The one piece of dark chocolate I have a day.