September 26, 2009

Whewww!

Made it much much further than I thought I would today ~ not on purpose! I'm in the middleofnowhere, Arkansas. There is seriously NOTHING out here. I really wanted to stop before it starting getting dark... little did I know that once I got on 40W there would be nothing but fields for miles and miles - and miles. I started getting pretty damn panicky when it was full on dark outside. I was pretty convinced they were going to make the next Wrong Turn horror flick after me. Thankfully, I got a call from one of my many motherish figures back home and we found an exit close by that had lots of hotels. Love the internet!
I'm exhausted and feel the need to get tested for diseases after all the sketch bathrooms I've been in today, but wanna hear the good news?? I'm about 6 hours away from my husband :)
Off to Oklahoma tomorrow!

3 comments:

lola said...

Yay for being so close to your hubby! :) Wash your hands plenty with those sketchy bathrooms!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great that you made it so far in 1 day! Be careful going the rest of the way.

Steph said...

I can't even imagine the nothingness of that area! Be safe and have fun!