November 18, 2008

Drum Roll Please!!

Hub was such a great help tonight and just picked the three lucky winners out of his lucky Alabama hat!


Readyyy......

1. Blue-Eyed Bride

2. Red White and Preppy

3. Heather at .. and now I'm a grown up.


Congrats girls! I really really hope you enjoy your candle. Feel free to post about how you like it once you get it.. only if you like it though ; )


Please email me with your address for me to send it to and which candle you want. Refer back to this post for a list of scents to choose from! There are two new ones: Holly Berry and Bayberry. My email address is jayetton@hotmail.com.

I'm so glad that all of you participated. I wish I could have picked everyone!!

7 comments:

High on Hairspray said...

shit has hit the fan now. I will kick some Yankee ass!

High on Hairspray said...

By the way, Beth said they are the best smelling candles she has ever had. I need to order some!

High on Hairspray said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

It had to be the lucky hat.. I'm telling you! It sensed that I was an fellow Alabama fan!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

yay!!! thank you!!!

Heather said...

I am soooo blogging about the candles right now!! THEY'RE AMAZING! I brought them to work to get the "Annie's Candles" name out there! :)

Heather said...

Man- that would be SO much fun. If I was going to Mama's I'd be pretty close (she lives in the Birmingham area), but I'm going to visit my dad in Mississippi. Next time you're in Alabama, let me know!!