February 2, 2010

Hello, my name is Jessica...

... and I am addicted to playing Bejeweled on FB. I can't get enough and my competitive nature can't stand that there are four people ahead of me with higher scores. It does really aggravate me that you only have a minute to get your big score and raises my bp a little more than it probably should.

... and I'm scared that I may be getting a stomach bug. We had friends stay at our house Sunday night (their power went off) and while getting coffee yesterday afternoon, she really didn't feel too hot. She sent me a text last night saying she had the bug. This morning I talk to another friend who says her little boy had it for two days as well as another one of the wives little girls. Both of whom I had dinner with (held and canoodled) Saturday night. I'm sitting here thinking that I may be a little nauseous, but I'm praying that it's all in my head.. I'm good at doing that.

... and I really need to clean my house. I've ignored my cleaning list for the past week. Shame on me.

... and I really miss my family. I secretly want to dig into our savings and buy a plane ticket home, but I'm way too responsible for that. No, not me, I wouldn't do that when I have a bridesmaids dress to get altered and shipped to MA and a plane ticket to buy to ship myself to the same place.

... and I may or may not be fantasizing about walking outside, taking the hammer out of the nice construction workers hands, and smashing his fingers with said hammer so he can't hammer one second longer. Aggressive? Maybe... but I cannot take one more day of them "fixing" our apartment building.

9 comments:

Stephanie Hartman said...

Oh My I think that construction worker would get your message lol..be sure to take Vitamins so you don't get sick!!

♥Stephanie H.

Tori Bella said...

Awwww! You should totally go and steal his hammer. And then you should ask him to make himself useful and please go get you some orange juice because you're pregnant and starting to feel ill. Milk it, baby, milk it!

Shayla said...

I work with little kids and one of the "kiddie games" on their favorite website is an arcade type deal where you have to play different games to move up to the next game and one of them is bejewled but instead of jewels they made it with fruit and its called "switch it" haha the kids are terrible at it but they know that I'm "so good" at it (from tons of bejeweled training of course) so I always get asked to come pass the level for them!!! haha so those skills could come handy one day for you!!!

also cleaning ALL the time is for sissies! who cares if you miss a week? ecspecially if you arent feeling well :( get better soon sista!!!!!

are you able to use skype or anything like that to webcam your family???

grab the hammer...and do it!

Steph said...

There will always be cleaning to do. I'm addicted to Farmville. Pathetic, I know.

Karren said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that is addicted to Bejeweled!!

One Day at a Time said...

You definitely should not play against my mom on Bejeweled. She gets the highest scores known to man on that game.

stomach bug- prob just baby Norton. if you do get it, i feel really, reall, super sorry for you. i had it, and it was awful!

I dont blame you about the construction workers!!

And um....you said you were coming home in Feb????? youre not coming anymore??

Random Musings said...

I am addicted to farmville.. Oh yeah me and 1 million other people

JG said...

I'm sorry...I hope things get restful down there really soon....

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It's ok! I'm totally addicting to Farmville.