February 16, 2010

The best part of waking up...

since Christmas has no longer been Folgers. Remember when I mentioned that we got one of those really cool Keurig single cup coffee makers?? We've been in love with it ever since, but we ran out of our coffee supply last week. I kept forgetting to order more (yes, I have to order because I live in the middle of nowhere and there is no Bed, Bath, and Beyond in any sort of reasonable driving distance) so we've been in major withdrawals for a few days now. Doesn't seem like a big deal to you? Imagine my poor husband standing at the counter every day, spinning the empty coffee rack round and round, hoping a cup of coffee would jump out at him... yeah....

So I finally get around to ordering them on Saturday from this website. And I have no real point in this blog other than to tell you that our coffee supply is now in transit (in Nashville) and will be here tomorrow :) It was so much fun picking them all out and I was very pleased to find that they had half caf! No plain ol' decaf for me anymore... I'll be treating myself to a little caffeine every day now. I'm almost out of the 1st trimester and all doctors looked at me like I was crazy when I told them I was avoiding caffeine anyways... I was still hesitant (and still kinda am honestly), but apparently 8oz of caffeine a day is A-OK. Just a little FYI...

*This shot-out was not paid for by Keurig... I really just love them that much*

3 comments:

Expat Girl said...

I am not a coffee drinker but I bought Mr Soldier this for his birthday and he LOVED it. You can get the coffee for it from Target too if you have one of those close by? The boxes of coffee are right by the machines in the appliances section

JG said...

One day you will be closer to civilization. :) I really feel your pain now.

Tori Bella said...

I was actually just telling Chad I need one of these the other days! (P.S. I'm totally working on a blog involving crap that I want but I won't put this on there because I don't want my mom to know, kay?)