February 10, 2010

Pitter Patter

I cannot wait to hear the pitter patter of our little munchkin's heartbeat tomorrow. I am beyond excited.. so excited that I can't even express to you, but I have to admit I'm a little nervous as well. I'm a big what-if(er). I can't help it. I can't get rid of that nagging little voice sitting on my shoulder reminding me of how devastated I would be if there was nothing to be heard. Dramatic and morbid? Yes. Normal? I think so.. hopefully.

98% of me is certain everything is going to be just fine though, and I can't wait to let you all know how it goes! Oh yeah, and remember how they told me I'm only getting one ultrasound? Don't think for even a second I'm above begging them to throw one in for me tomorrow :)


Completely unrelated....
Is anyone watching American Idol this year? I took a little break from it last year, but so far I'm loving it this go round! Ellen took her permanent judging seat last night and she makes.the.show for me! I <3 her and she makes me laugh continuously! And I thought I'd go ahead and throw my favorite out there early in the game. I don't know his name, but I'm pretty sure you'll remember him. He got up last night with his guitar and sang his own rendition of Paula Abdul's song. Be still my heart. It was AHmazing and even brought me to tears. Pregnancy hormones were not to blame I'm sure!

6 comments:

Expat Girl said...

I was sooo doing the "what if" thing before my first appointment so don't worry its normal...I think! I am sooo excited for u girlie : ) Oh and as I am typing this to you, I am sitting watching american idol!

Jen said...

Enjoy hearing your little ones heartbeat tomorrow!! Soo exciting!! :)


Haha no worries about the 50 questions I am happy to answer:

We have been at Bragg for almost 2 years now and we love it!!! Kyle added on 2 years to his original contract just to get to Bragg. A lot of people say Fayetteville leaves a lot to be desired but I really don't mind it. :) Kyle loves being FA, he will actually become MI next year when his FA contract is up. He spent 18 months as a Fire Support Officer and is currently back with his field artillery unit, he has loved every second of it. This is actually our first post, we will be headed to Ft. Huachuca in late 2011 for his captains career course.

That's awesome that your hubby is finishing up his last phase of OCS! I bet he is very ready to be finished. Where will you be stationed? What are his frustrations? Hoping this will help him a little bit :)

K P said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure things will be fine :) Congratulations also!

Have a good weekend!

Stephanie Hartman said...

Oh I know you are so excited to hear the heart beat I can't wait till I have children I hope everythings go great...

BSS said...

Good luck, I can't wait to hear about it!!

That guy singing the Paula song was amazing!!

Steph said...

Good luck tomorrow! How exciting!