I got tagged with an award today and it could not have come at a better time.
Honestly, I have just been in a bad place. I have so much going on inside my head right now. I've been neglecting this little blog of mine because I feel like I can't make any sense of all the jumbled thoughts that have been completely consuming me. So really, it's just been easier not to write at all then to tackle that mess!
So when I was pretty excited when I was tagged with this today from Meg over at Adapting to Change. Perfect because I needed something to pretty much tell me what to write! Plus, I love a little Q&A about myself *and love seeing other people's responses*
1. Who is the hottest Movie Star? I love me some Jake Gyllenhaal. Yum. 'Nuf said. And because I'm not afraid to embrace my girl crushin tendencies I'm going with Kate Hudson as well.
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought: I'm really a big cheap ass so this is a hard question. I don't remember how much our living room furniture was, but I'm sure that was it.
3. What is your most treasured memory? wow... most treasured memory ever? Hard question again... Let's go with huge family vacations at Garden City for the first couple of years we moved down here. My wedding weekend/ honeymoon. I remember looking around the night before I got married at all of my family and friends who had all come together just for Trey and I *and a slammin party* and it just took my breath away. The RV parked in my driveway is what really put me over the edge though. Sitting with my grandmother while she rubbed my back a couple weeks ago would be my most recent one. Seems simple, but she just doesn't do that kind of affectionate stuff. Ever.
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child: Grrrr.. I thought this was going to be easy and thoughtless. Another tuffy. I loved the bike my Aunt Kathy got me one year for my birthday I think. We'll go with that one.
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? ha! we don't have all night do we? Sometimes I feel like I'm a walking mistake, but these quotes pretty much sum up how I feel about that (stolen from my FB page):
"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions"~Augusten Burroughs
"... i am the author of my life ...unfortunately im writing in pen and can`t erase my mistakes "
6. 4 words to describe yourself: optimistic (although you can't tell that lately), passionate, sarcastic, fickle
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? I don't even remember last week!
8. Favorite Film? can't pick just one. Love Actually. Cold Mountain. Crash. Christmas Vacation.
9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. I have a deep love for rap music. I'm secretly pretty gangster
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? eechhh.. I don't know!
Here's my 4 lucky picks to pass this on to:
Teresa at Across the Ocean
Jessica at Home is Where the Army Sends Us
Shannon at Mr. and Mrs. In Training
Heather at ...And Now I'm a Grownup