May 16, 2011

Linking up help!

There seems to be a lot of interest in doing a weekly topic on everything weight loss, which really excites me. I was hoping it would turn into something like this.

I'd like to post on Mondays. I'll think of some clever name (maybe). Every week I will share my progress with WW, any tips I've learned, recipes we've tried and enjoyed, etc.

I want it to be one of those link posts where everyone can join in and link to it and that's where YOU come in. Yes you :) I have no clue what I'm doing. I've made an account at Simply Linked, but that's about all I could figure out.. making my account.

I clearly need help.. anyone up for the challenge?

2 comments:

Shelze said...

Sure! Always up for an adventure!

JG said...

Hopefully they'll have a good walk-through for creating the link-up. I haven't used Simply Linked but most of those types of places do.

I would LOVE to do a link-up. I can always do an extra Monday post!