Blah.. I'm skipping Day 22 and 23. I've already covered both of those things. We already know that I have way too much crap in my purse/diaper bag and I've definitely already talked about my favorite movies.
Moving on -
Day 24: Something I've learned?
I work better when I take the time to be organized. I swear I have undiagnosed ADD. It's way too easy for me to get distracted when trying to stay on a task. (I just had to turn the TV off because I couldn't choose whether I wanted to pay attention to The Doctor's or blog... blogging won). There are so many things I want to get done throughout the week and if I don't write it all out by days, it will never get done. I have to break it all down. If not, I'll start something and never finish it because with my mind racing, thinking about everything else I want to do... if I go into another room.. forget it!
Knowing this about myself and accepting it, we bought a dry erase board with the days of the week on it. On Sunday, I can write out what I want to get done on which day and my week runs much, much more smoothly.
Day 25: Ipod
This is either going to be funny or embarrassing, depending on how you take it. I'm very random with my music taste. I'm supposed to put my Ipod on shuffle and let you know what the first 10 songs are... here we go!
1. Flashing Lights - Kanye West
2. Lot of Leavin' Left To Do - Dierks Bentley
3. Santeria - Sublime
4. You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
5. Calling You - Blue October
6 Poker Face - Lady Gaga
7. Good Directions - Billy Currington
8. The Bucket - Kings of Leon
9. Prom Queen - Lil Wayne
10. Patience - Guns N' Roses
*that was really fun for me, so I think I'll do 10 more, yes?*
11. Fairytale - Sara Bareilles
12. Songs About Rain - Gary Allan
13. All My Rowdy Friends (have settled down) - Hank (haaa!)
14. Red Sam - Flyleaf
15. Paper Planes - M.I.A.
16 - Falling Slowly - The Frames
17. Lose Yourself - Eminem (greatest song to work out to ever)
18. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
19. ATLiens - Outkast
20. Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas
I loved that! Off to go sweet and mop with the Ipod going strong!