December 11, 2010

Blogger's Block

I have severe, severe bloggers block. Partly I guess because I kept myself insanely busy this week and I also just don't have much to talk about.. shocker!

But I figured I'd spit a little something out while Trey is SUPER cleaning the entire house. I tried to help, I really did. But he's doing such a deep cleaning.. everything from the kitchen is in the living room right now and it's like my mind spiraled out of control and I start panicking. I don't do well with chaos and that's what this seems to be right now. My kitchen is well on it's way to being cleaning enough to eat off of every single surface though! Good job Trey. Sorry I am a spaz and can't handle it. ADD kicks in big time. It got bad enough that he told me to just sit down and chill.. sooo.. here I am. Good husband!

I'm getting less stressed about our trip home and more excited. I've made mine and Andrew's packing list (Good God.. Trey is now dusting the kitchen chairs!!!) and that helps a lot.

I can't friggen wait to show him off to everyone! In just one weeeekk... ahhhhh! He's so much fun right now, which I know I've said 100000 times, but I just can't get enough of him. His laugh is so contagious and I kiss his cheeks enough that they should be chapped! I can't help it. If those chubby cheeks are within 3 inches of me, I will be loving all over them.

Let's randomly switch subjects, shall we? I had a much needed night out with a new girlfriend Wednesday night. Why Wednesday night you ask? 1/2 off bottles of wine at Carino's. Good reason for me! Some other girls from Centering were supposed to go, but I think everyone is really busy because of the holidays. The two of us had such a good time.. chatting, laughing, and even crying! It is SO nice to have finally met someone that I really click with! Fun Fact: our babies were born on the same day, in the same hospital. We were laboring at the same time. If I've already mentioned that then forgive me, it's so cool to me.

That's all for now. Maybe I'll go play with Andrew some more while Trey finishes scouring the house. We're going to see some Christmas lights tonight that are supposed to be pretty amazing :)

3 comments:

One Day at a Time said...

omg, is it really only one week away?!?! yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph said...

For some reason you aren't showing up in my reader. I clicked on follow again. ?

Anonymous said...

Having a girlfriend when you're away from home is AMAZING! They pretty much understand EVERYTHING you are going though...
Hope you are your family have a very Merry Christmas! And a safe trip back home!