September 17, 2010

Visitors

Yaayyy for Friday!!!

Even though I'm not working, I'm still loving me some Fridays! That means Daddy comes home and gets to stay with us for 2 days.. woohoo! And in about an hour and 1/2 Andrew's other set of Grandparents will be here to meet him along with his Great-Grandfather. My in-laws will be here until Wednesday and I'm looking forward to spending some time with them and having them get to know their grandson! Not to mention all those other hands that are going to be dying to hold him and give me a break now and then :)

We have plans to spend lots of time in front of the tube tomorrow watching football. Carolina won't be showing here, but I'll be sure to root them on against Furman... Andrew will be too in his Gamecock onsie! But we will make sure to watch the Bama game and Tennessee game (my father-in-law is a huge TN fan). Sunday we hope to make it on post and check out Oktoberfest for a bit. (Here's to my first experience pumping in the back seat of my car under my breast feeding cover.. I'm sure that'll be a blog post in and of itself). We have an appointment to get our pictures done on Monday (mainly for the boys... 4 generations together!). And I'm sure some shopping trips to Cosco and the outlet malls plus some eating out will be happening. I'm tired just from typing all of this out!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend... now for the pic of the day :)

9 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

What a sweetie :) Have a great weekend!

One Day at a Time said...

yay! Don't forget to text me a pic of him in his gamecock onesie! Even if its not the one I got him!

Expat Girl said...

He's so gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend and make the most of those extra sets of hands helping out!

Julie Q said...

Sounds like the PERFECT weekend :) Love his Teddy Bear Blanket!

JG said...

That is my new favorite picture of him! :)

Michelle A'etonu said...

he's so adorable! have fun with your family!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Adorable!! Have a great time!

Kaycee said...

Enjoy the help while you have it! He's a doll!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I know I'm late reading this, but I hope you had a fantastic weekend!! Did you and Trey get to watch any of the Bama game??